Hi Ryan,

Personally I will go for the simplest.

i.e.

Store all the links in a database... then on your main site, when
someone clicks a link, it sends them first to a page which you look it
up on the database and add 1 to the number of clicks. then redirects
them to your customer's site. it will be very fast especially if you
use cfenableoutputonly to prevent sending them a big file of
whitespaces.

so the table columns will be ( ID URL CLICKS ) you can add more for
more info if needed.

Cheers,
Chong