fair enough. I've signed up to the watercooler list to do my bit. I've
avoided it because it just has too much crap. and any asking for
opinions/future directions stuff relating to CF I'll post there.

but the devil makes work for idle hands... there's hardly any core CF
questions because - lets face it - CF works darn well and a lot of the
grief is already sorted.

that may change when CF8 gets released but my guess is that Buntel and
co will have a lot of stuff nicely sorted, unlike the CF5 to CF6
transition or 6.0 to 6.1...