I've tried

<cfheader name="cache-control" value="no-cache, no-store, must-
revalidate"/>
<cfheader name="cache-control" value="post-check=0, pre-check=0" />
<cfheader name="expires" value="01 Apr 1995 01:10:10 GMT">
<cfheader name="last-modified" value="01 Jan 1980 08:00:00 GMT"/>
<cfheader name="pragma"  value="no-cache" />

in the application.cfc and at the very top of the page, but I can't
get it to work at all.

Stephen