From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Stephen M
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:03 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Speaking of new CF sites

http://www.donotcall.gov.au  is now live.

To be officially launched by Senator Helen Coonan (Minister for
Communications) sometime tomorrow (Thursday 3rd), but we've just
opened the firewall because she might mention it on Sunrise (channel
7) at 7.10 am.

I don't have to invite anyone to try and break it because, being
a .gov.au site, I'm pretty sure that there's a few hundred on the job
right now.

The public site is designed for maximum accessibility for maximum
number of users so its pretty simple and straightforward, nothing that
will make you go WOW.  Except maybe after a couple of months when the
telemarketing calls stop.

We're doing some more interesting stuff for the telemarketer industry
site, and the complaints management will be Flex, but that won't be
publicly accessible.

Most of the questions I've asked to the list recently arose while
doing the CF for this site, so thanks to those who responded,
particularly Cliff Lynch, an old mate of mine who now works at
Cogstate.

Have fun.
Stephen