This does indeed seem like what I am after but...

It wants to create a folder - I want it to go straight into the trunk.

I have set up my repository like
    http://svn.myServer.net:81/myProject/trunk/

It looks like this process will end up creating this
    http://svn.myServer.net:81/myProject/trunk/myProject

It wont let me put the repository location as
    http://svn.myServer.net:81/myProject
and the folder as
   trunk

I have created a cfEclipse project in eclipse and set the location as the
directory of the web site.
I then right-clicked the root project folder, and selected 'Share
Project...'
Am I tackling this the correct way?

--
If you are not living on the edge,