CFSAVECONTENT can be extremely useful however although for db it might prove
a security risk and I would not use it personally.

For example you can have a dynamic LOGGED IN/OUT for say menu items or
security access - but code it once and use the CFSAVECONTENT variable at
your leisure.

Wrap your code logic and output the same variable. The generated output
would adhere to what you developed within CFSAVECONTENT.

I actually use this so I am maintaining a single template (CFSWITCH
CFIF/CFELSE/CFELSEIF, etc) that can be used across the application. Logged
in - different options (same CFSAVECONTENT variable), same with Admin access
etc. Do you logic in the one template and use it across the site.

So bored now I am about to watch Superman IV - Quest for Peace - right up
there with Bloodrayne as bad movie.

--
Peter Tilbrook
ColdGen Internet Solutions