So a work around would be to simply put the username in as the first
part of the message I suppose.

I am also thinking about how to allow a staff member to keep more than
one session going - currently the chat sessions are held in the app
scope, and routed back that way, but that allows only one chat session
per staff member - which isnt very productive.

Any suggestions here?

Duncan

--
Duncan I Loxton