Actually it can make a difference, but only to the CF server. If the mail
server is not inside your network, then it will be 1 email. Once it hits the
mail server it will be 101 emails. However, if you loop over with my method
it will be 101 emails from the coldfusion server.

But as far as I am concerned it is BAD practice to send so emails out for a
mailing list, or mail out or email campaign with emails in the CC address.
Its just wrong, and can cause problems with ISP's and mail clients as well
as antispam / antivirus software. Not to mention that, this field only can
hold so many email addresses to begin with.

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
www.aegeon.com.au