Can it also open the report in the Crystal ActiveX viewer?

Does it handle reports with multiple subreports?

I had a (brief) look at it late last night. I will need to check how to pass
the report parameters (for stored procedures) and pass it selection criteria.

We are a huge Crystal 9 site, and I can see the benefit in this....

>>> "Andrew Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/06/2007 5:55 pm >>>
For those of you who do not know, I have re designed some code I wrote a few
years ago.

This application is asReports, which allows you to run a Crystal Report from
within Coldfusion. This has been tested on CFMX 7.02 & Coldfusion 8, but as
now been released to the general public as V0.2 alpha.

The wiki on http://asReports.riaforge.org is work in progress, but have
placed an example on how to use it.

Some of the features, server side printing, the ability to change the
Datasource, Database and username on the fly, without having to open the
report and reconnect to another database. Save the report as PDF, Xcel or
even as a Word document.

The major update to this version is that I have added a Factory so that it
can be used against many different versions, which as time goes on will be
included for out of the box support.

This has been tested on Crsytal Reports V10.

--

Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.