From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Taco Fleur
Sent: Wednesday, 6 June 2007 3:52 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Get root of the application

I give up....

On 6/6/07, David Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just created a folder struct of [root]/one/two/bob.cfm
and put the code:
<cfoutput>#getDirectoryFromPath(expandPath("/"))#</cfoutput>

in bob.cfm, and it gave me the correct web root...

I also put a onRequestStart function in my Application.cfc:

<cffunction name="onRequestStart" output="true">
here: <cfoutput>#getDirectoryFromPath(expandPath("/"))#</cfoutput>
</cffunction>

ran "/one/two/bob.cfm"...and the correct web root was output

so from my testing
<cfoutput>#getDirectoryFromPath(expandPath("/"))#</cfoutput>

works every time...