Is anyone here with more knowledge than me, which isn't hard with multi
server configurations of ColdfusionJ

Anyway here is the scenario, I have a development server that is running an
instance of Coldfusion MX 7.02 as well as Coldfusion MX 8 (I assume this is
an MX application) and am looking at installing Roller onto one of these
instances. Now the problem is that the installation instructions I have for
Roller is mainly for tomcat.

So the problem that I am stuck with is many, so please bare with me.

Problem one, what is the best documentation to read for setting up
applications (war) on an instance of CF under Jrun as the help files and
install notes on CF are a little vague unless I am not reading them right.

Another problem or maybe misunderstanding on my part is that the install
docs, talk about the connector config for URI encoding so that I can setup
UTF-8 encoding. I do not want to assume this is a default setting, so need
to make sure that it can accept it, or at least have a setting where I can
set that up for this context.

And the last question, when I deploy (already done a quick test) and I am
assuming that I have deployed from the right area in the Jrun management
console. Is that it appears to leave the war files from the location I have
them, is this right or am I missing or done something wrong.

Anyway I do have other questions, but those are enough to get me going. Any
help online or offline would be of a great benefit to me.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.