Sorry to hear about your hospital visit Mike, hope you're back in your feet
soon!

> Second, since it's on a shared server, I dont get access to
> the logs, or to the Undelivr folder.

In the past I've found that most companies that offer shared hosting services,
set up their security so badly that you can trawl around the log files and the
mail directories using CFFILE and CFDIRECTORY. Have you tried peeking around in
the logs this way?

Seeya!