It can be live but only needs to be one cam, kind of what youtube does but
without the converting it into a certain format first.
It just records to the end users harddrive and then when they are happy they
then hit send, and it uploads to our ftp site.

Sort of like, they log in to our site, the end user records their vid
(locally), then hit submit while still in the session (or they could re-log
back in if they closed the browser, select the file and say upload). Without
installing any software except maybe latest version of flash..so it is not
too tech for them, as most of the people using the site will be non-tech
people.

I know there must be something out there that can do this..

Thanks for all the responses so far..!!