From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2007 11:08 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Survey

I'm talking about the Java classes you get to work with. They are ugly.

Simple things become very complicated, reading a text file for example and
writing to a text file are totally different classes with different methods
etc.

There are heaps of examples like this.

Java have hurt themselves more than anyone else has, the create confusion
with branding choices, the have fights with bigger companies getting them
selves excluded.

Just my opinion, but they are right down on my list.

Regards
Dale Fraser

http://dalefraser.blogspot.com