CF8 Beta 2 was working until recently on JRun 4.0 106363 on my MBP
but the beta seems to have timed out since then, looking at the
startup messages.  I'll try the latest RC later today and report.

Robin

Robin Hilliard

CEO - RocketBoots Pty Limited
Consulting . Recruitment . Software Licensing . Training
http://www.rocketboots.com.au

m    +61 418 414 341
e    [EMAIL PROTECTED]