Speaking for myself, I thought the Mastering CF books were very well
done. I know we worked hard on them and I thought they came out well.
I may be a bit defensive since I was one of the contributing authors,
but I'll won't stand by and let you call them worthless.

I also know that Rob's ORA CF book is _still_ very highly regarded as well.