Robin,

Thanks for the info, your pricing is much more competitive.

Adobe US$  Adobe AU$  Rocket AU$

Standard Full        $1,299     $2,105     $1,787

Standard Upgrade     $649       $1,055     $893

Enterprise Full      $7,499     $12,169    $10,003

Enterprise Upgrade   $3,750     $6,085     $4,641

If you look at the Upgrade from CF7 Standard price (which most will be
interested in). There is not much price difference.

$649 / $0.84 = $772 (Exchange Rate)

$772 + 10% = $849 (GST)

$849 vs $893, there might be some other things in there like duty but pretty
close.

I have to ask however, if you can announce Channel pricing and we are
comparing that to US retail, is there US Chanel pricing also, meaning people
in the US get it even cheaper again. I see that Amazon is only marginally
less expensive than the Adobe store.

Regards

Dale Fraser

 <http://dalefraser.blogspot.com> http://dalefraser.blogspot.com