From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Taco Fleur
Sent: Thursday, 2 August 2007 3:55 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Code Highlighting

I have some code here that might help.

variables.searchWordCollection = listToArray( url.search, " " );
    variables.title = htmlEditFormat( rsClassified.title );
    variables.description = rsClassified.description;
    for ( i = 1; i lte arrayLen( variables.searchWordCollection ); i = i + 1
) {
     variables.title = reReplaceNoCase( variables.title,
"(\b#variables.searchWordCollection[ i ]#\b)", "<span>\1</span>", "all" );
     variables.description = reReplaceNoCase( variables.description,
"(\b#variables.searchWordCollection[ i ]#\b)", "<span>\1</span>", "all" );
    }

In your CSS you make a rule that span tags between <p> tags should be
highlighted. Let me know if you need help with that.

--
*** http://www.clickfind.com.au  <http://www.clickfind.com.au>
The new Australian search engine for businesses, products and services