I'm fairly sure you need Enterprise to do it.

On 8/3/07, Scott Thornton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the amateurish question:
>
> We are getting a CF cluster for failover protection, and I was wondering
> is Standard required or Enterprise?
>
> The info on the adobe site about standard mentions clustering with regard
> to Enterprise, but I want to double check.
>
> PS. I am pretty sure it will be CF 8 purchase.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Scott Thornton, Programmer
> Application Development
> Information Services and Telecommunications
> Hunter-New England Area Health Service
> p: +61 02 49213589
> m: 0413800242

*** http://www.clickfind.com.au
The new Australian search engine for businesses, products and services
*** Virtual and Dedicated Servers with MS SQL from $250 a month
*** Virtual and Dedicated Servers with registered version of ColdFusion from
$350 a month
*** ColdFusion licenses at the lowest price