I'd also definatly go if it was in Melbourne.

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Monday, 13 August 2007 8:59 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: CFCAMP Australia Is GO

Geoff,

That Sounds Really Good,

What's the deal with Melbourne being skipped in these things. First Mark
Blair the other night at the UG hook up said Adobe will tour, but no
Melbourne. Now this.

Surely Melbourne would have more or just as much interest as Canberra.

PS: The wiki does say to petition you. So anyone else who thinks Melbourne
should get a stop, say so.

Regards
Dale Fraser

http://dalefraser.blogspot.com