Hi folks,

Just to clarify a few things.

This is a community event strongly supported by Adobe.  Both myself and
Andrew Spaulding (and possibly others from Adobe) will be at the events
and presenting.  We will be doing an opening keynote together and
putting ourselves forward for other sessions throughout the day.

The history of the CFCAMP event is that Adobe wanted to do something due
to the launch of ColdFusion 8, given my long association with the
product and community over the years I got pulled into the process and
the idea of a CAMP style event surfaced.  Geoff was asked if he could
provide some support and here we are ...

Additionally  later in the year Adobe are planning initiating some more
CAMP style events focused on other web enabling technologies including
Flex, AIR and CS3 ...

I'm hoping the community will step up and present sessions, help us
promote the event and make it a success!

Best

Mark

Mark Blair

Technical Director, Pacific