From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Scott Thornton
Sent: Tuesday, 14 August 2007 8:23 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Storing PDF files as blobs in a database

Hi,

I wonder if CFX_PUTIMAGE could be of assistance? or maybe

<cffile action = "readbinary" file = "c:\xxx\xxxx\scan005659.jpg"
variable="image_var_blob">

I know they are image type manipulation....... but it may help.

>>> "Steve Onnis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 13/08/2007 11:04 pm >>>
I am trying to generate PDF files and store them in a database for future
reference instead of writing them to the file system

Can anyone point me in the right direction on doing this?  I have tried a
few things but I cant seem to get it to work,

<http://www.inevative.com.au/images/email-stationary/inevativeLogo_small.jpg

Steve Onnis

Director / Head Developer

  <http://www.inevative.com.au/images/email-stationary/email.jpg>