Good to hear Scott's a father again and all is well.

There was never any doubt that he would make it ;-), he was actually
very well behaved although I didn't see his credit card out once
during the event, so he might be under a tighter raine these days. The
bar we used for the end of conference party had never seen such a
large bar tab which basically used a complete roll of till paper so
there was a few sore heads on the Friday. What was even funnier was
that certain male attendees were letting in groups of single females
into the event and Merryn was going around and throwing them out
again.

The web jam and panel discussions were great and we'll have to get Tom
Link from Universal Mind to blog his winning application in the web
jam as it was pretty neat.