Apologies if this is off topic, I've also posted to the cfeclipse
group

Hi guys,

I have some Arabic content in a Word document (font is Arabic
Transparent) which I need to paste into an HTML page for sending as an
email.

I've set my Eclipse encoding as UTF-8, but when I paste in the Arabic
content some of the line are reversed (as compared to the Word doc)
and some are fine.

This seems strange as it only happens on some lines of content, not
all.

Any ideas?