Yes, it sounds like it is a content caching issue, as both users are with
iprimus...
Its pretty serious though... Should they not play by the rules and look at
last modified dates etc?

thanks guys.

--
*** http://www.clickfind.com.au
The new Australian search engine for businesses, products and services