Barry, bad press, huuh? Okay I just need to say I wasn't having a go
at Dale. 'mozz' is aussie, right. Was trying to be funny.

I don't know about Ante's but in general I do believe in CF and the
more sites the more people the better :)

To be clear - you've got my support, and I'm not a 'knocker'. I do try
to contribute too and I'm offering to do more if I can.

I might be reluctant to pot anything to learncf... I've already been
heart broken by coldfusioncookbook.com :( Charlie made a good point
and suggested some good ideas (on another thread). He seemed to be
thinking more collaboratively (2.0?) about how the community could
share and relate all the CF stuff out there. It seemed to slip though
to the keeper, but I found it interesting. Dare I say that the
traditional 'submit your stuff to my site' approach doesn't lend
itself to collaboration or alow for transparent moderating or
whatever.

Anyhow, one day and 30 mins to go... I'll definitely check out learncf
when it goes live.

Cheers.