All,

A reminder for the upcoming CFUG!  Still in our new boardroom! No more
tiny cramped room for us!

Location:

NGA.net, Level 2, 17 Raglan St, South Melbourne
Map: http://link.toolbot.com/google.com/73016

When:

18th of October, Meeting starts at 7:00, so get there before hand (doors
open at 6:30).

Agenda:

Luis Majano himself is going to talk to us over Connect about the
ColdBox Framework.

Luis Majano is a Computer Engineer currently employed at ESRI
(Environmental Systems Research Institute) in sunny Redlands,
California. Please Support GIS!!.  He graduated from Florida
International University and holds an Advanced Coldfusion MX 6,7
Developer Certifications. He has over 7 years experience in software
development, networking and system design.  He is also a freelance
engineer and president of Ortus Solutions, Corp.

Coldbox

ColdBox is a proven event-driven CFC based ColdFusion Framework,
specifically designed for high availability web applications. The
purpose behind ColdBox was to create a fast & stable development
methodology that could be shared among several developers. It makes
use of an MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern implemented via
CFC's. It uses event handler CFC's that hold all the code necessary to
prepare views, call model CFC's or a business layer (Soap/ws/xml/J2EE)
and render views (HTML).

More information on ColdBox can be found at:
http://ortus.svnrepository.com/coldbox/

If you are going to attend, please RSVP to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Only those that RSVP are eligible for the door prizes, so make sure you apply!

See the CFUG Melbourne Calendar at:
http://www.cfcentral.com.au/Events/index.cfm

Or add to your Google Calendar - search for 'CFUG Melbourne'.

As per usual, we'll grab pizza during the evening, so we have
something to scoff down!

Look forward to seeing you all there.

--
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]