From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Sean Bucklar
Sent: Monday, 29 October 2007 2:03 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: File not found: /cfide/administrator/

The server has been up and running for a while. Honestly I don't know if it
was working previously - largely because the guy who built the server is
currently out of the country. I assume so because there's content accessing
a CF DSN's on the server and the initial install is from a SOE image that
wouldn't need any changes after it was deployed.