Yes Barry, It was on one of their last slides, and they specifically
said CF-ers should go to CFCamp as they left the CF stuff out, not in
those words but something along those lines, I would assume that it
would have been mentioned at all the Refresh Aus events.

I suppose I would have to ask my boss to let me got to CFcamp too.