Dale are you using gmail by any chance?  I recently setup my Lyricist
Software email to run through Gmail's premier service, and since then
I haven't been able to see my own posts to any mailing list - I'm
assuming something to do with the way gmail handles "conversations".
If I send a mail directly from gmail then it downloads into my mail
client, but if I send a mail from my mail client to the mailing list
it seems gmail marks it as "sent mail" so my client doesn't download
it into my inbox.

make any sense?

Toby
On 16/11/2007, at 12:53 , Dale Fraser wrote:

> I looked for that and couldn’t find it.
>

> Regards
>
> Dale Fraser

        Life is poetry, write it in your own words

Toby Tremayne
Director
Code Poet and Zen Master of the Heavy Sleep
Lyricist Software
0416 048 090
ICQ: 13107913