From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mark Mandel
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 7:39 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Melbourne CFUG Tomorrow night - Are you coming?

Well, I've got a few more RSVP's now, so it looks like the meeting is on!

So a reminder then to all:

Location:

NGA.net, Level 2, 17 Raglan St, South Melbourne
Map: http://link.toolbot.com/google.com/73016

When:

20TH of December, Meeting starts at 7:00, so get there before hand (doors
open at 6:30).

Agenda:

Da Fraser will be presenting on CFAJAX!

ColdFusion 8 includes a lot of Ajax features, and if you think Ajax is
complicated, think again. Ajax will make some of the things you do now
easier, and if you can write ColdFusion code, you can easily use Ajax with
ColdFusion Ajax features. So if you have always wanted to do some Ajax stuff
or you want to learn what Ajax is, then this is for you.
Topics covered include:

   * <CFAJAXPROXY to bind to controls and CFC's
   * <CFGRID a DHTML grid with binding and paging
   * <CFINPUT an autosuggest feature using Ajax binding
   * The ColdFusion. javascript methods that come with ColdFusion 8
   * And more

If you are going to attend, please RSVP to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Only those that RSVP are eligible for the door prizes, so make sure you
apply!

See the CFUG Melbourne Calendar at:
http://www.cfcentral.com.au/Events/index.cfm

Or add to your Google Calendar - search for 'CFUG Melbourne'.

As per usual, we'll grab pizza during the evening, so we have something to
scoff down!

Look forward to seeing you all there.

--
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]