From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Andrew Scott
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:30 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Small but large problem

Charlie,

If you are referring the FYI to me, yeah I am running this on CF8. And am
well aware of those options, was just hoping that someone might see a
potential problem with it.

Anyway good news is that the client has changed their mind on that
component, which I think is great that component was the trickiest to
develop in the first place.

Andrew Scott