page-break-after:always

  _____

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Claude
Raiola
Sent: Wednesday, 16 January 2008 6:01 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Creating Page Breaks Usiing IE7

Hi,

Just wondering how i can fiorce page breaks in my cf output so that at a
certain position the broswer will cause the content after the page break code
to print on a new page.

I have been able to do this successfully using ie 6 and earlier versions
however there is a issues with it working with ie7 i would assume there is a
work around just wondering what other do to achieve this

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites:
www.AustralianAccommodation.com
www.SAMARIS.NET
www.WebSiteSolutions.com.au
Mobile: 0414 228 948

On Wed Jan 16 14:00 , Chris Simmons sent:

Hi,

Flinders University in Adelaide are seeking a Web Developer (with skills
including Coldfusion), on a 12-month contract basis. This role will involve:

"..extending and developing applications within the University�s content
management system [the Coldfusion-based ShadoMX <http://www.shadocms.com/> ]
and developing front-end solutions that meet the
University�s web publishing requirements and enhance the user experience of the
website".

The job and person spec <http://www.flinders.edu.au/employment/pdf/08017.pdf>
can be downloaded from the Flinders Vacant Positions
<http://www.flinders.edu.au/employment/vacant.php>  page.
For more information, please contact Antonia Malavazos (Web Project Officer, on
08 82015940).

regards

Chris

--