My problem lies in connecting the multi server monitor to the instances on
the same machine I have 2 instances on each of my servers and I cant get the
multi instance of being able to register the servers.

entering localhost:9301 doesnt allow it to connect - I have tried all the
common ports, and the help doesnt seem to be much help to me.

--
Duncan I Loxton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]