The javamail classes can be chucked anywhere.  All you need to do is
register a mapping at runtime and you are there.  Easy as.

<cfscript>
// Set up any mappings
factory = createObject("java","coldfusion.server.ServiceFactory");
request.runtime = factory.getRuntimeService();
request.runtime.mappings["/#somename#"] = "#pathtocomponents#";
</cfscript>

On 24/01/2008, Joel Chia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Thanks Richardo,
>
> I was thinking of something like that... but due to the way our servers
> are managed, it's next to impossible to get any extensions installed on the
> server. Will try this anyway.
>
> Cheers!
> -Joel

Simon Haddon