Hi guys, just solved my own problem... it seems that <cfmailparam>
needs to be on its own line (and i suspect with 1 blank line spacing).
In the loop i did

This would not work properly
<CFLOOP>
<cfmailparam>
</CFLOOP>

but this did...

<CFLOOP>

<cfmailparam>
</CFLOOP>

So it seems cfmailparam needs extremely clear linebreaks from both the
rest of the body of text, AND other cfmailparam tags.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers,
Chong