From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Zac Spitzer
Sent: Thursday, 7 February 2008 2:35 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Melbourne CFUG - What do you want to hear this year?

Dale,

do you have any blog tutorials/articles on this?

On Feb 6, 2008 1:25 PM, Dale Fraser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Starting with Flex from a CF point of view can be daunting.

There is a lot to learn and your way of thinking needs to change.

I can do a talk on Flex for ColdFusion developers.

Which will

1.  Show you how to install Flex / CF (The easy way)

2.  Show you how easily the two talk together

3.  Show you all the basics of Flex components etc

I wish I had someone to show me all this when I first started, as it's
tricky and I tried several times before understanding even the correct
setup.

The whole Flex / CF thing is actually easy, easier than you might think, and
this talk would show you just how easy.

Now I'm away in February, but can do this talk in March if anyone is
interested.

PS: For the record, the Flex stuff blows away the CF8 ajax stuff. IMHO. But
a different type of application.

Regards

Dale Fraser

http://learncf.com