You know.. I should really not be doing a zillion things when I send these out..

My apologies,

Mark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Mandel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 12, 2008 10:51 AM
Subject: REMINDER: Melbourne CFUG - 21st January
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All,

The first CFUG of the new year!

Location:

NGA.net, Level 2, 17 Raglan St, South Melbourne
Map: http://link.toolbot.com/google.com/73016

When:
21st February Meeting starts at 7:00, so get there before hand (doors
open at 6:30).

Agenda:

Tonight we will be viewing and discussing Sean Corfield's Presentation
on Design Patterns:

Come find out what design patterns are really about and how they can
make your life easier. (You're probably already using some design
patterns, although you may not know it.) For this session, we have
distilled decades of software engineering experience into a well-
documented set of blueprints that can be applied to common problems to
ensure clean, maintainable code.

Sean Corfield:
Sean is currently a freelance consultant. He has worked in IT for
nearly twenty five years, starting out writing database systems and
compilers then moving into mobile telecoms and then finally into web
development about nine years ago. Along the way, he worked on the ISO
and ANSI C++ Standards committees for eight years. Sean is a staunch
advocate of software standards and best practice. He wrote C++ coding
guidelines for several companies during the 90's and more recently
maintaining the Macromedia ColdFusion MX Coding Guidelines and Mach II
Development Guide, which are also published for the ColdFusion
community. He has also given several seminar talks, both in- house and
publicly, on these subjects. Sean has championed and contributed to a
number of ColdFusion frameworks.

If you are going to attend, please RSVP to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Only those that RSVP are eligible for the door prizes, so make sure you apply!

See the CFUG Melbourne Calendar at:
http://www.cfcentral.com.au/Events/index.cfm

Or add to your Google Calendar - search for 'CFUG Melbourne'.

As per usual, we'll grab pizza during the evening, so we have
something to scoff down!

Look forward to seeing you all there.

--
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]