Mike, I must have missed you otherwise I would have said "G'day"

we had a small Queensland Contingent to attend (don't get too used to
us northerners attending Sydney events, Mark Blair - the airfares
aren't *that* cheap)

http://www.youtube.com/adobebrisbane

Rock'n'Roll quality video thanks to the Flip video camera

for some reason, Mark Blair up on that podium by himself reminds me of
Roger Waters out of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" - I was expecting the
hammers to come through any minute.

anyone else got any photo's or video to share?

cheers
barry.b