AJ,

We have gone the easy way and used the CF Administrator here - we have 3
machines with multiple instances on each machine, some clustered and some not.
We have used the CF Administrator simply because it is easier than using the
Jrun console for the un-initiated.

Having said that, however, we have edited the jrun jvm.config file for each of
the instances in order to customise the jre version used, memory usage and so
on.

Cheers,

Owen West  MCP MCAD MCSD
Computer Programmer
Applications Development Team
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Hunter New England Health
Ph: (02) 4921 4194
Fax: (02) 4921 4191
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "AJ Mercer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/04/2008 8:30 am >>>
What are people thoughts on creating instances and building cluster with
ColdFusion IDE verses JRUN Web Console?

If you have multiple machine, each with multiple instances, is it better to
user the JRun web console?

--

AJ Mercer
Web Log: http://webonix.net ( http://webonix.net/ )