>>But imho it's reality that the recent and often talked about
boom in CF8 sales, adoption and cool projects doesn't seem to
have arrived in total (yet) in Australia and New Zealand. I can't
proof that with any figures, but I just need to see how many of
our Flex clients and inquiries for Flex work (in those cases
they're just asking for client development) sit on top of CF.
It's the vast, really the vast minority and it seems to be perception
a few people are having.>>

Watch this space Kai, I'm working on it real hard down here in Canberra,
expect to see a big in CF due to SOA implementations of LiveCycle ES as a
whole of Government initiative :)