> I don't agree that it hasn't changed much, it has changed
> a great deal.

and
easy integration to Java code and .NET DLL's and MSExchange
cfdocument
cfreport
cfpresentation
cfmxml
remoting
webservices

everyone knows this sure, but sometimes it gets forgotten that it's
coming from/via just one vendor, not a bunch of ad-hoc libraries with
"iffy" dependancies to worry about (or diff versions for that
matter)**. One licence for the lot.

year before last: I had an ASP.NET/C# app I wanted to migrate from
using .NET 1.1 to 2.0 but I couldn't - it wasn't cost effective to
change it and fix the breakages. ColdFusion has the best backwards
compatability - per version - of a product I've ever used. Including
Windows.