OK ... that's the styles covered ... but to add instructional text to
the right of the flashform  textbox? the label of the textbox is
already being used.

to be honest, I'll settle for a tooltip when it gets focus instead.
Anything. I'm rapidly losing being "fussy"

but surely free text can be added onto the flashform? is there no such
thing as

<cflabel>* Please ensure the format is 'Surname, FirstName'</cflabel>

... I'm not asking for _too_ much, am I?