could just uninstall IE?

  _____

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of M@ Bourke
Sent: Thursday, 8 May 2008 12:12 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] OT internet exploder

Hi All,

Sorry for the off topic question but this does effect my cf development
I've googled hard for this over the years and I've had enough of it
is there a way to stop IE from auto popping up when a window finishes
it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying
its a massive drain on development productivity (this happens atleast 300
times a day). I need to have it and firefox open as well as other programs
generally with firefox I hit refresh then open another window and start
coding etc
how ever when ever i do it with IE it always jumps up as I'm in the middle
of coding or clicking on link in firefox and it makes me accidentally click
on links in IE (not to mention how bad this is for security) as it jumps up
then I gotta wait 5 minutes for it to load etc and get back to where I was.
I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world with this issue, so does
anyone know if there is a way to have internet explorer simply stay
minimized when I minimize it
how they think its a good idea is beyond me, typical MS crud.
I don't think Barnes could even sell this as a good idea :P

Cheers
M@