Hi Guys,

I have a cfc stored in the /services folder that is located in the
webroot of my site.

Now, if i invoked something like this :

<cfajaxproxy
        cfc="services.test"
        jsclassname="objServices"
        />

I get  'The specified CFC admin.sitecontent.services.test could not be
found.'

I do not want to put the file in the sub folder of the CFM template
that calls it as I will be using this CFC in other areas of my site.
For testing , I did place the folder sub root and it all worked nicely
but this is not the way i want it to work.

I did read the docs (
http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=Tags_a-b_3.html
) about this tag and did a few different things to no avail.

Can anyone shed some light into how to get this to work?

Thanks guys.