Hi Dale,

On the page with the form I have this at the start (i didn't think it
was needed as by default CF does it in UTF-8)

<cfscript>
SetEncoding("form","utf-8");
SetEncoding("url","utf-8");
</cfscript><cfprocessingdirective pageencoding="UTF-8">

On the page that processes the page i have

<cfprocessingdirective pageencoding="UTF-8">

Yet when I do a <CFOUTPUT>#form.variable#</CFOUTPUT> It gives the
gibberish.

I am pretty much stumped :S