Might be easiest to use QueryNew (create + 1 more than the record
count) put in what you want then add the query you were originally
adding to...

Alternatively you could use ArrayInsertAt to insert the value in each
column. I believe coldfusion treats query columns as array objects,
though it may treat the query itself as an array object (for the
purpose of the functions), but i am pretty sure Array functions treat
query columns as arrays.

Good luck :)

Chong