Hi All,

Just to let you all know Web on the Piste 08 is all go and we have
just signed Microsoft and Cynergy Systems as Gold sponsors which is
great news and helps pay the beer bills!

For those of you that didn't make it last year it's a very intimate
conference and a great venue for learning, networking and having the odd
adventure or two!.

We have the draft agenda up
http://www.webonthepiste.com/webonthepiste/agenda/agenda_home.cfm
and we still have a couple of big name US based Flex gurus to put in
once we have them confirmed up.

The theme this year is around usability and how you use the rich
technologies from Adobe and MS to build better web applications along
with a splattering of general web stuff. We have Robert Hoekman Jr
who's book, "Designing the Obvious" is one the best usability books
out there, coming as a keynote speaker to kick things off.

Both Adobe and Microsoft are sending top international speakers and
we're flying down some top Flex gurus from the US. This is on top of
the best local talent around.

The snow has been ordered and was due to arrive this week so it will be a
great weekend as well. Last years event really went well and this year
should be even better.

We've stopped the early bird rate but if you email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
she may be able to do a deal if you are on this list!

Word on the street is that we may also offer the Cairngorm intro
course (delivered by Thomas Burleson who has written the official
Cairngorm course for Adobe) for FREE the day before the conference but
I'll confirm that up later this week.

I've also heard that Geoff Bowers is going to use all the money he's making
from the Farcry commercial licenses to run an open bar tab on the Thursday
evening. He said something like "you guys couldn't drink it , faster than
I'm making it!!".

Cheers

Grant

<http://www.zoomflex.com/>