"the cfchart tag would extrapolate the
values for the missing points"

additionally,you may not actually have missing points as such, unless
the CBA points/data 23 - 30 (your example) are "missing" compared to
the other amount. it would be because they are missing at the end of
the series where CBA is $0 and the new "isInterpolated" attribute
mightn't help. I'm thinking "X-Y" plotting with the X years duration
and Y loan $$$

"Thats because there are 22 numbers for the CBA, and 30 for My Loan"

exactly. while we (as humans) can compare the two curves of each
series, they are not the same because they each have different amounts
of points to plot (22 v 30). To plot the two series within the same
chart, CBA's points 23-30 (30 = my loan last point) are $0. both now
have 30 points.

is it possible, instead of using the X axis as the main part of the
series (which have variant plotting points), use the Y axis? both
loans start and finish the same (Y axis), only the X axis changes -
they should both generate the same number of points then. both CBA and
"My Loan" would then hit $0 on their 30th point  (just at diffent
years), although it'd be a  hell'o'a' calculation, since at the moment
you're obviously using years to calculate each $ amount.

this might not be a CF7/CF8 problem per se, but a more correct
interpretation by CF8 on how the chart should work in this situation
(ie: CF7 was sloppy, CF8 tightened it up - this is not unheard of)

just throwing ideas around, YMMV

cheers
barry.b