Hi Mark,

I can't say I have had that problem but I would suggest the following.

1. Stop coldfusion before renaming any files
2. Take a copy of neo-query.bak (to a different directory).
3. then copy it to neo-query.xml
4. restart coldfusion.

The reason for stopping CF is that the neo files get overridden each time
the server is stopped.  If you don't do that first then you will loose your
copy. and have it replaced with whatever is in memory at the time. ie:
Whatever you see in the CF administrator.

Hope that helps a little.

Cheers,
Simon

2008/9/17 mark ireland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Anyone had a problem where cf6.1 lost neo-query.xml
>
> Adobes' knowledge base says to rename neo-query.bak to neo-query.xml
>
> I am hoping someone who has been down this road can tell me what they
> learned about the cause.
>
> Thanks

Simon Haddon

Woman loves feeling danger and speed. That is why woman wants man. They get
a speed rush that is the most dangerous of all.